What an amazing idea for a book - a book of awesome! And now there's a second one out. I saw the author on the Marilyn Denis show the other day. He started out just setting up a blog (like this one) and his mom following him (thanks mom - and Evelyn!), and now his second book of awesome is out! How cool, how joyful, how .... awesome!
And how many things happen everyday that I can choose to see as joyful, as awesome - just the little day-to-day things that happen. Like today - `1 more sleep` until Jeff comes home.... and even more joyful... it`s going to rain all weekend - so I don`t have to go camping!!!! May long weekend last year when we went camping the weather was good, and then snow snuck in with -4C temps, brrrrrr. Now, I get to stay with toilets, showers, and best of all - heat!
What an awesome day :)
LOL!! seeing the good in ALL things is what it is all about!
ReplyDeleteWithouth gratitude there can be no joy!!
Love this blog!